Maximize Your Plastic Processing Performance by Using Smart Heat Management Techniques
Why Use Nexthermal Heating Elements for your Plastic Application?
- Decrease cycle time and incease throughput
- Improve consistency and product quality
- Reduce maintainence costs
- Maximize process efficiency with thermal analysis
- Lower scrap rates
- Decrease down time
- Optimize an existing system to process a wider range of plastics
Optimize Your Plastic Manufacturing Process
Flat Coil Heater
- Bendable cold section
- Wind-from-stock available to ship same day in heated lengths ranging from 10.5″ up to 86.6″
- Comes standard with 40″ Teflon leads. Other lead protection options available include fibreglass, braided metal, iron, copper, nickel, or flexible armor sleeving
Mini Coil Heater
- Extremely flexible cold section
- Pressed on sheath is 20% more efficient than other mini coil heaters in most injection molding applications. Designed for temperatures exceeding 600 ºF
- Moisture resistant transition head is ideal for high humidity applications and protecting against oil and contaminants
- Option to integrate external J or K thermocouple
- For operating temperatures up to 700 ºF
- In stock and ready to ship in 6.5mm, 8.0 mm, and 8.5 mm heater sizes
- Comes standard with screw terminal tip, but also available with Plug-n-Heat connection, spade terminal, or installed with our lead adapter kit.
- Axial design suited for front load heater assembly
- Uniform heating in flow channel through precise winding pattern
- Unique 5-piece clamping design engineered for best clamping mechanism
- Easy installation and removal with an Allen wrench
- ±2% wattage tolerance allows one thermocouple to control multiple heaters
Constrictor Thermal Retainer
- Keep your coil heaters pressed firmly about injection molding nozzles for ideal heat transfer and accurate thermocouple reading.
- Tip temperatures measure over 100 ºF hotter compared to open coil.
- 0.5″-5.5″ in stock. Custom sizes available
- Fast and easy installation
- Fine pitched threads deliver more heat toward the tip and smaller net diameter allows for closer drops
- The increased tip temperature allows you to use higher wear-resistive materials than Beryllium copper tips
Coiled Heater Pressed in Brass
- 8% faster response and extended thermocouple life
- The machined path enables exact repeatability of the heat profile and a more precise thermocouple placement.
- Ideal for engineering grade applications
- Engineered with precise tip placement for faster, more accurate temperature sensing
- Can be custom built to your specific size and length requirements
- Designed for moisture-resistance applications
Maxi Coil Heater
- 4.6 x 8.6 profile
- Available with optional thermocouple
- Maxi coil can be incorporated into sealed inside ID/OD assemblies
- Tightens to a nozzle with a clamping strap
- Available with optional 480 V
When you manufacturing process requires heat, you need a process with the necessary efficiency and effectiveness to fulfill your essential production needs. At Nexthermal, we are your source for highly efficient heating elements designed for an array of industrial applications. We design process-specific heater and assemblies to achieve your plastics manufacturing goals.
The various plastics manufacturing applications we serve include:
Extracting a heater from brass or aluminum bores has often been difficult in applications such as extrusion, sheet extrusion, lip dies, screen changers, and profiled extrusion. The reliable anti-seize cartridges we offer are designed for much easier removal. They are ideal for the most difficult plastic extrusion applications.
Injection Molding Hot Runner Systems
At Nexthermal, we possess wide-ranging thermal profiling experience in the injection molding industry. The coil heaters we offer deliver top-grade performance when designed specifically for your injection molding nozzle. Optimal heat transfer is provided with our Nextflex flexible tubular heaters. These include easy, fast installation in manifolds.
OEM and end-user packaging applications make use of Nexthermal coil heaters and cartridge heaters. We have relationships with various OEM packaging companies to optimize heat profiles on packaging jaws for optimum speed and seal. For applications involving high moisture and movement, Nexthermal heaters are a perfect solution.
When the range of temperatures vary between filaments, 3D printers make use of heaters that can absorb these temperature variants with tight thermal profiling. At Nexthermal, we offer ideal cartridge and coil heaters for various applications that include nozzle assemblies designed for the increasing challenges of additive manufacturers and 3D printers.