Inside Sales Associate Needed Immediately
Nexthermal Corporation, an innovation leader in the Industrial Electric Heater Market place, is seeking a candidate for Inside Sales Representative. If you meet the qualifications and experience please submit your resume immediately.
Successful candidates should have the following skills:
- Strong technical aptitude (Math, Ability to read technical drawings and understanding of dimensional tolerances.
- The ability to effectively multi-task and handle shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with manufacturing environments is beneficial. (Min. 1 year inside sales experience)
- Problem solving ability and mentality
- Strong customer focus / strong internal drive to meet goals
- Fluent in Spanish, Chinese or International experience is a plus
- Inside Sales to current customers and developing new customers
- Will have very limited travel
- Providing quotations
- Order processing
- Technical assistance
- Outside sales support
- Extensive Customer service
- Research of target markets
We need excellent Customer Focused people committed to do their best.
- Salaried position
- Medical / Dental
- STD / LTD / Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000 – $45,000 / yr
Technical Sales Manager
Nexthermal is a thermal solution provider to injection molding, packaging, food production, analytical and many other industries. We deliver thermal simulation, electric heater-based systems, coil heaters, cartridge heaters, sensors, and control systems.
Nexthermal is not like any other heater company because we seek to find the changes in heater placement, wattage distribution, sensing location and thermal mass that help our customers develop a stronger competitive advantage. For our sales team, we develop thermal solutions experts who can roll up their sleeves and fully understand an application.
To succeed, a Technical Sales Manager must be highly interested in the customers application and understand their objectives. This position will lead a team 7-10 Outside Sales Reps and will act as Sales Rep as well. The Manager must have a proven track record as a Technical Sales Manager. We are a solution provider company and the Technical Sales Manager MUST be able to lead, motivate, train and ensure sales quotas are being met on a consistent basis. Extensive travel is necessary for this position. This position must be able to work as a member of the Management Team. The Management Team is responsible to run this company as a “Team”. Hands-On Working Documentation must be strong. We work together as a team to deliver smart heat management is a must.
The right candidate will also be a “hunter” when it comes to sales. You will be able to research your territory and all of your Technical Sales Reps territories , find the right decision maker, get in front of them and deliver excellence.
The right candidate is strategically minded, self-motivated, and understands the power of focused high levels of activity. This candidate will help Nexthermal further elevate our brand and extend our influence and project responsibility with existing customers.
Traditionally, our sales team is located in Battle Creek, MI. This is often necessary for a technical sales representative to learn about the applications. This is essential for the Technical Sales Manager. If you are an experienced electric heater salesperson who has consistently met sales goals, experience leading others and enjoys developing sales people this position may be for you.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a successful track record consistently meeting or exceeding goals in a technical sales role as well as leading a Team of Technical Sales Reps.
- Be able to provide employer and customer references.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate the ability to document via CRM and call reports activity level, identified opportunity, and action items
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to work within a team environment. Nexthermal is an equal opportunity employer with a comprehensive benefit plan inclusive of health care, dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance, Basic Flex program and 401K as well as paid holidays, Nexthermal Days and vacation days.
- Demonstrate exceptional Leadership qualities and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000 / yr
This role is responsible for the support of manufacturing engineering activities in manufacturing. This includes the ability to plan the practices of manufacturing; to research and to develop tools, processes, machines, and equipment; and to integrate the facilities and systems for producing quality products with the optimum expenditure of capital.
The manufacturing or production engineer’s primary focus is to turn raw material into an updated or new product in the most effective, efficient & economic way possible.
- Work in a teaming environment with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing, while supporting Nexthermal’s Culture, mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Identifies and reports opportunities to improve manufacturing processes.
- Participates in the development of new manufacturing processes to expand our capability or to improve existing processes.
- Recommends or participates in the determination of Root Cause of suspect part via industry standard methods and tools.
- Recommends or participates in the implementation of appropriate corrective actions in manufacturing processes to address root cause of suspect parts.
- Supports development of new product, materials, and processes, assuring quality aspects are accounted for and attainable.
- Participates in development of all documentation related to production processes, such as
- Interpretation of product prints to define manufacturing parameters required to produce successfully
- Identification of in line quality inspection procedures needed to confirm product quality
- Ownership of Process flow, PFMEA, control plans, and standard operating procedures
- Working in a teaming environment identify and/or implement defect-reduction activities using tools such as analysis of First Pass Yield (FPY), Pareto gaps
- Ensures that process changes meet customer requirements. Responsible for using tools such as time study and process flow tools to document improvements made.
- Assists in the selection of appropriate process controls, defining requirements for data collection, analysis and corrective action based on product quality requirements.
- Lead team based continuous improvement activities, such as; process improvements, documentation of suggested improvements, improving non-conforming flow, and separating and recycling non-conforming material.
- Assure product and processes are following ISO and UL guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge in the following areas will be required:
- Mechatronics and Automation design to support manufacturing improvements
- Mechanism Design including Kinematics and Dynamics
- Lean manufacturing processes – time study, flow analysis, standardization of processes, reduction of waste
- Advanced problem solving – PFMEA, 8D, Poka Yoke concepts
- Engineering Graphics (CAD – Solidworks preferred)
- Industrial electric systems up to 480V 3 phase circuits
- Knowledge in the following areas is highly suggested:
- Quality Control
- Applied thermodynamics / Heat transfer
- Hands on fabrication skills are required for building solutions, which can involve welding, operating a mill and lathe, and assembling complex mechanisms.
- Further skills require basic electrical knowledge of safely wiring control systems up to and including programming PLC systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineer required.
- Prefer prior experience at least one year as a quality engineer or equivalent technical background in a manufacturing environment.
- Active member of Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) certification is preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- This position requires significant communication throughout the organization. The work is typical of manufacturing environment with some physical effort.
- This position may involve infrequent travel to other manufacturing location in India to support projects.
- Involves standing and walking most of day.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary Based on Experience
The Team Leader will supervise employees and lead production in a specific department in production . General duties would include supervising the team and working within a team environment. The Team Leader will lead the group, train, verify understanding, documentation of training and ensuring all production needs are met on a daily basis, weekly basis, customer basis. The position reports to the Department Manager.
- Leading daily team meetings with department team – training your team members all of the jobs in the work area that you are leading. It is the Team Leaders responsibility to interview for all open positions in his/her department.
- Printing daily work orders and organizing team for daily responsibilities – ensuring daily work that is scheduled is completed. If work is not completed understanding why and make plans to meet production the remainder of the production week.
- Assemble and aid in the process of the in the Department. These items will pertain to the department you are the Team Leader for. Process may include the following (examples of the coil dept.):
- End Product
- Sand Blasting
- Reading Mfg orders, drawing, instructions attached to work orders to
- complete the process of all orders.
- Reading of work orders and instructions – Must have the ability to read
- and understand all instructions in order to meet daily production goals.
- Other duties may be assigned, and defined for that work order – all work assigned in the work area being completed under your direction.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Nexthermal Corporation HR Manager
Nexthermal Corporation is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of HR Manager to help the company move into its new stage of growth.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in HR or higher
Work Experience: 5+ years in similar role; Experience in manufacturing industry preferred
Ideal applicants should have strong working knowledge in:
- Performing employee skill assessments
- Understanding the skill gap analysis
- Putting an executable training plan for employees to achieve the skill requirement needed or to bring his/her skill required in near future to work with the growth.
- Based on individual requirement can establish a tailored evaluation form to close the loop.
- Has proven track record of hiring right person in right place.
- Ability to recognize and match qualified potential hires with open positions
- Has proven employee retention plan
- Has worked with and achieved metrics required to validate HR success.
- Working with temporary staffing agencies
- Current labor & employment laws & regulations – must have updated resources
- Update Employee Handbook
- Interviewing skills
- The person should be able to create and or update hiring and termination check list as per company and regulation.
- Microsoft Office
Additionally, ideal applicants should also have the following qualities:
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism
- Long-term strategic thinking
- Growth-oriented, for both individuals and the company as a whole
- Willingness to plan and engage in company events
- Commitment to growth of
- Nexthermal culture, including planning for future needs of Nexthermal
- Understanding body language/unspoken responses in conversations
Regular tasks applicants can expect to perform include:
- Managing employee training plans
- Seeking training and growth opportunities for employees
- Detecting promotion potential in employees
- Facilitating employee reviews (annual, disciplinary, etc.)
- Updating and maintaining the company handbook
- Creating and maintain applications, questionnaires, evaluations
- Administering company benefits plans
- Develop and administer procedures for employee hiring and termination
- Creating and tracking 30, 60, & 90-day evaluations for new hires
- Involvement in management of company grants/scholarships
- Maintaining an employee birthday calendar
Job Type: Full-time
Nexthermal Manufacturing Associate Nexthermal Corporation is always searching for manufacturing associates. We are currently in search of centerless grinder machinists and small assembly production associates.
Shift: Weekdays 6:30am – 3:00pm.
Work Experience: Work history of 6+ mo.
Job Type: Full-time