Become a part of our growing family.
Select a position below to learn more.
Technical Sales Executive
Are you a sales professional in the manufacturing industry looking for the opportunity to be part of a solution focused team? Do you have a proven and profitable sales track record? Do you possess a creative and driven ability to find new opportunities and build a steady stream of new customers? Do you have great communication and follow-up skills that enables you to deliver technical presentations to the targeted audience?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on, and submit your resume. Nexthermal is looking for curious and energetic people to join our Technical Sales Team. We are a thermal solution provider to injection molding, packaging, food production, analytical and many other industries. We deliver thermal simulation, electric heater-based assemblies, coil heaters, cartridge heaters, tubular heaters, sensors, and control systems.
Nexthermal is not like any other heater company because we seek the technical challenges that help our customers develop a stronger competitive advantage. Our culture of learning seeks to develop thermal solution experts who can roll up their sleeves and fully understand an application.
To succeed, a Technical Sales Executive must be highly interested in the customers’ applications and understand their objectives. Documentation must be strong. The right candidate must be a “hunter” when it comes to sales. You will be driven and resourceful in researching your territory, finding the decision maker, get in front of them and deliver double digit sales growth year after year.
We are looking for strategic-minded, self-motivated salespeople who understand the power of focused, high levels of activity to help Nexthermal further elevate our brand and extend our influence with new and potential customers.
The successful candidate will:
- 5-10 years of documented, double digit, sales growth
- Have strong communication skills and be able to converse with customers at various levels within a company structure.
- Curiosity to learn about new applications and opportunities to offer solutions
- Demonstrate a successful track record of consistently meeting or exceeding goals in a sales role.
- Provide employment and customer references
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate the ability to document via CRM and provide call reports, activity level, identified opportunity, and action items. Salesforce experience helpful.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to work within a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Battle Creek, MI 49037: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Battle Creek, MI 49037
Job Type: Full-time