Nextflex is the new standard for form in place tubular heaters. The Nextflex eliminates costly downtime associated with waiting for a custom bent tubular heater. Same day shipping in straight lengths, simply installed, easily stored, and improved thermal performance compared to traditional tubular heaters, the Nextflex heater is your best choice for immediate, durable, high performance replacement heaters. OEMs who standardize on Nextflex heaters have found they can reduce lead time for manifolds and plates requiring bent tubular heaters.
Designed for 6.5, 8.0 and 8.5 mm grooves, Nextflex formable tubular heaters are flexible enough to install in manifolds without any bending tools required and provide excellent heat transfer. In stock, straight lengths eliminate costly downtime associated with waiting for custom bent tubular heaters.
- Marked at Center and Cold Sections - Nextflex is the only heater that is conveniently marked at both the center and the cold section to ensure quick and easy installation.
- Same Day Shipping - Ships in simple-to-install straight lengths the same day for orders placed before 2 p.m. EST.
- Supporting Tools - Reduce installation time and improve heater performance with Nexthermal installation tools
- Technical Support - Nexthermal can assist you in selection, installation, advice, and improving application performance.
- Made in the USA - Nexthermal products are manufactured at our world headquarters in Battle Creek, Michigan.