Nexthermal's new electric ceramic infrared radiant Farrowing Creep Heater System is specifically engineered to warm a 24" x 48" creep area, creating a deliniated micro environment that warms more piglets without overheating the sow. Designed by heating engineers who specialize in optimizing thermal transfer, Nexthermal's Farrowing Creep Heater System has a unique rectangular heat profile that keeps heat within the creep area only.
To download the brochure, CLICK HERE.
- Significantly reduce piglet competition for optimal warmth
- Reduce mortality, fallbacks, and failure-to-thrive piglets due to inadequate heating provided by fragile glass heater bulbs
- Increase piglet weight gain in the first week of life
- Keep a large 24"x48" creep area between 90-105 degrees F (adjustable)
- Engineered heat profile prevents heat from spilling onto the sow and lowers risk of overheating
- Houses two Elstein FSR Ceramic Infrared Radiant Heaters that last 4X longer than glass heater lamps and have a 6 month guarantee
- FSR ceramic infrared heaters are durable and long lasting, engineered to handle rough barn environments
To View Installation Video, CLICK HERE.
- Heat a larger area of the creep and maintain it within an optimal temperature range for piglets
- Engineered thermal profile keeps heat on piglets and away from the sow
- Keep piglets from piling up on each other, pushing smaller piglets out into the cold
- Reduce fall backs and mortality rates due to hypothermia
- Increase piglet weight gain in first week of life
- Superior infrared radiant heaters last 4x longer than fragile glass heaters, are break resistant and do not diminish in heating capacity with age. Set Nexthermal's Creep Heater System at correct height for proper coverage and temerature range, and you do not need to adjust. Heat is constant, dependable and requires minimal maintenance.
- 33.684 inches long
- 3.754 inches wide
- 6.25 inches tall
- 104 inch electrical cord length
- Weight, 6 lbs
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Hog Farrowing
- Livestock Warming
Click to find out more about :