Nexthermal pressed in brass coil heaters deliver the benefits of cast in brass coil heaters and eliminate known problems associated with the casting process. Originally designed for the mass spectrometry market, Nexthermal pressed in brass coil heaters have measured 8% faster responding than cast in brass heaters. The machined path in the brass for the heater enables exact repeatability of heat profile. By never exposing the coil heater to molten brass there are no risks of shifted heater coils, or destruction of the thermocouple junction.
Once the brass component is designed and in stock, Nexthermal pressed in brass coil heaters can be delivered in 7 business days or less.
Flexible design options include internal, external “wound in” or external slotted type J or type K thermocouple
For OEM applications Nexthermal can heat profile a pressed in brass coil heater specifically to your nozzle.
- Can be built with a Micro, Mini, Flat, Low profile, or Round Nexthermal Coil Heater.
- Thermocouple not exposed to molten brass temperatures – Improved durability
- Faster responding heater due to eliminated air pockets than cast in brass
- Profile and heater orientation precisely repeatable
- OEM programs with 1 week delivery compared to traditionally 4-6 Week for cast in brass
- Potential for designing thin walled brass heaters to minimize OD impact
- Injection Molding
- Mass Spectrometry
- Air heating
Click to find out more about :