Nexthermal’s flat coil heater set the standard with respect to precise fit and profiling to optimize the performance of nozzles and other mating components. Available with or without internal thermocouples -Type J or Type K. At 2.5mm(.098”) in height, the Nexthermal flat coil heater can accommodate today’s design objective of placing nozzles closer to waterlines and minimizing material usage. With a superior width of 3.4mm(.134”) surface contact is maximized resulting in less required heated length and more watts per linear inch.
Nexthermal offers a wide range of performance enhancing options including:
- Outside sheath to improve heating efficiency
- Inside/Outside sheath with sealed end rings to prevent contaminates shortening heater life
- Embedding in brass to create high thermal mass surrounding the heater improving high temperature performance, and heater life
- Moisture resistant transition head
- High temperature lead and potting options
- Flexible cold section
- Wide variety of standard and custom lead exit options
Nexthermal can wind coil heaters from stock and ship same day or build to order in 7 business days.